- Autonomy. Ideally, over what you do, when you do it, who you do it with, and how you do it.
- Mastery. Your abilities are finite, but infinitely improvable; improvement demands effort; and mastery can never be fully attained, which is part of the allure.
- Purpose. Within an organization, use profits to reach purpose, emphasize more than just self-interest, and allow people to pursue purpose on their own terms.
- We practice Scrum and other Agile product development techniques, which gives a lot of autonomy for team members.
- We’re always looking for ways to improve on what we do and how we do it, both as a company and as individuals.
- People find a sense of purpose in different places, but health care is an area that delivers on that for me.
We’re looking for people to join the Karos team and help build great products and a great company. Have a look at the positions that we currently have open and give some thought to how you might fit in. Feel free to get in touch with me directly if you want to learn more, or just send in an application. It’s a fun and rewarding place to work.