Research Job for Spring 2011
The Research Entrepreneurship Acceleration Project (REAP) is looking for part-time, extracurricular paid student positions for Spring 2011. We are looking for students who are:
- Entrepreneurial-minded or interested in learning how to be
- Graphic design
- Machimina and game engine design
- 3D graphic rendering or animation
- Kinnect-style interactivity design
- Designing cool content and applications for leading edge technologies
- Learning business, project management, group, and presentation skills
- Expanding your professional resume
- send your resume to reap.uw at gmail dot com by Monday April 5th 2011.
- reserve Monday April 11th 2011 7–9pm for a mandatory info session. More details about this night after your resume is received and reviewed.